1. Nice Fitment: Our Front Inner Fender Liner kit is designed to fit for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL models.
2. Corrosion-resistant: Each liner is made of aluminum and features a fine textured black powdercoat finish with US Flag logo for lasting durability and good looks.
3. Perfect Design: Managing the intense heat under your hood helps increase horsepower, keep fluids running smoothly, prevents disruption to the ignition and decreases wear and tear on your vehicle.
4. Installed with Instruction: Easy to install this Front Inner Fender Liner with the instruction, Using some basic hand tools and take some times.
5. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR'S WARRANTY: If you're not 100% satisfied with your Front Inner Fender Liner, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, no questions asked money back guarantee with 1 year's warranty
1.Front Inner Fender Liners for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 4WD
When out on the trails in your Wrangler JL you want maximum protection all around your rig especially if you have aftermarket fenders on your Jeep. Our Front Inner Fender Liners are a great way to protect your engine compartment from damaging off-road debris plus they add a stylish look to your JL. Made from aluminum & then black powder coated to resist rust these liners will give you peace of mind knowing your Jeep is safe from the harsh off road environments.
Helps protect engine compartment against mud, water and other debris
Replaces factory plastic liners to provide better protection for the engine
Welded aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
Highly durable carbide black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Manufacturer Part Number:16494
Main Material: CNC formed aluminum construction.
Type:Front inner fender liners
Quantity: 2 piece
Gross Weight: 12.5pounds
Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.1 x 15.6 x 9.3 inches
Fits for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
1 pair (2pcs) front inner fenders kits
Necessary hardware included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.