Works on Toyota 3.4L V6 Tacoma 1996-2004, 4 Runner 1996-2002, Tundra 2000-2004, T100 pickup 1996-1998
Fitment Type:Direct Replacement
Manufacturer Part Number:16681
1. Made of high quality metal material, solid and durable, ensures a long term service.
2. Unique two pins design holds the harmonic damper pulley on Toyota 3.4 liter V6 engines for crank bolt R&R.
3. Design to seat the pulley properly, holds the pulley stationary for the center bolt to be removed, necessary for both removing and installing.
4. Holds the pulley stationary for the center bolt to be removed without an impact, great for timing belt replacement.
5. This holding tool is constructed from high quality 40Cr steel to provide enough strength and durability; and its powder coating is resistant to cracking, abrasion, rust and damage due to chemical exposure.
6. Unique two pins design holds the harmonic damper pulley on Toyota 3.4 liter V6 engines for both removing and installing (Use with 1/2" breaker bar to hold tool on frame for leverage; Remove radiator for room and prevent damage).
7. The tool in combination with a 1/2" breaker bar braced against the frame make short work of the crankshaft bolt. Even when torquing the bolt to over 200 ft. Pounds, the tool can hold the crank with no problem. This tool definitely cut about an hour off the job.
1PCS Harmonic Damper Pulley Holdere.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.