1. Vibrant Dream Wrapping Color！Quality LED whip, which produces over 300 eye catching combinations, includes Adjusting Speed and Brightness to Chasing,Flashing,Stacking,even Sequential Lighting Effects, giving you a truly personalized lighting experience.
2. Nylon Fiber Tube.Our tubing is a durable Nylon Fiber Tube,it is tougher than normal PC tubing, it can take on tough terrains.A shock-absorbing spring, and an easy-release bolt that let's you remove the whip without tools.
3. Plug and Play，quick disconnect.Quick Disconnect allows the user to take the safety whip with ease. Plug-n-Play components makes it very easy to take the light on and off.
4. Waterproof Silicone Insulating material.The LED whips and connectors supplied are water-proof that can protects your car from sand, dust, rain, oxidation, and -20°F temperatures. Road ready, dune ready, swamp ready, and snow ready.
5. This strong tube whip light is suitable for most ATVs, Quad, UTVs, Dune Buggy, Sand Rails, Mining Rigs, Motorcycle, Snowmobile, Truck, Off-road, Go Kart, Golf Cart and all DC 12V universal vehicle.We provide 3 year warranty and lifetime support.Any problem,please contact us as soon as possible.
Light Sources：Super Bright 5050LED
Voltage : DC 12V
Waterproof Rate: IP65
Tube Material: Nylon fiber tube
Base: Buffer device quick disconnect
Tube: Strong tube
Base: Spring base
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am wanting to buy a pair MAIKER 3FT LED WHIP LIGHTS 360° TWISTED ANTENNA DREAM WRAPPED DANCING WHIPS FOR POLARIS RZR ATV ANTENNA WHIP UTV QUAD SAND DUNE BUGGY FLAG POLES FOR TRUCKS W/REMOTE CONTROL. What is the cost and what do I need to be able to wire them up. Also what mounting brackets will I need.
No cost for wiring, just connect to acc box directly
About the bracket, you can go to Amazon to buy one, it is very cheap
Does it come with mounting hardware for a 2014 Polaras xp 1000? If not, do you have hardware available?
We only sell the whip lihgts, you need to purchase the bracket separately for installation.
Do you have a spring to mount these to?
This quick release base can not install the spring.